Monday, July 4, 2011

I survived Mt. Marathon

I survived the Mt. Marathon Race again. My time wasn't spectaular, 1:27, middle of the packish but the coolest thing is that I think I finished without totally trashing my legs and should still be able to get in my 19 miler later this week. Or at least I hope. (Last year my legs locked up later in the evening and I had to crawl out of my car on my hands and knees, hee, hee.)

Race recap coming soon.

Me, after the finish: A sweaty, dusty, scratched up mess, but happy:






4 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the photo :)
    Congrats on a great race!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I survived Mt. Marathon" They should make a bumper sticker for that. haha. You're not all bloody, so that means success right? :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne and Karen! This was the first year I didn't finish bloody, though I did scrape up my my arms/legs.
    Cheers and happy running,

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some serious elevation! Great job doing it again. I hope your legs stayed nice and loose for you.

    ReplyDelete